Leave your testimonial about Lithium Orotate here! To Read Lithium Orotate Reviews, Click “Comments” Below
We need your feedback regarding your experience using Lithium Orotate. We want to hear about any positive changes as well as any negative changes or unusual symptoms you may experience with Lithium Orotate. A few first time users experience an unusual feeling or a new symptom “pop-up” within a day or two of beginning their Lithium Orotate. Normally this feeling or symptom will pass in 1-3 days as the body integrates the incredible healing benefit of Lithium Orotate. If however this does not pass after a few days you may reduce your dosage until it does pass. You may then increase your dosage to see if it returns. You may be the rare person who only supplements with 1-5 mg of pure lithium daily. Everyone is different in the dosage they require to get maximal relief of their symptoms. Typical daily dosing is 1-8 tablets/day for children, adults and the elderly.
Symptoms of anxiety for example, are benefited by Lithium Orotate dosing between 5- 40 mg of pure elemental lithium, i.e., 1- 8 tablets per day. There is 5 mg of pure lithium in each 120 mg of Lithium Orotate. Occasionally and rarely, a few individuals do not get the maximal relief that they are looking for until they take 10-12 tablets = 50-60 mg elemental lithium (EL). If you are taking 50-60 mg EL per day over the long-term we request that you have your thyroid function monitored to be sure that Lithium Orotate does not lower your thyroid hormones too much. At this level 50-60 mg EL of Lithium Orotate we do not have any long-term analysis of thyroid function regarding Lithium Orotate so it is essential if you are taking 50-60 mg EL per day beyond a 30 day period that you monitor your thyroid function. Additionally monitoring your kidney function is a good idea if you have any kidney disease. According to Jonathan Wright, M.D. and Stanley Olsztyn, M.D. doses up to 40 mg EL per day is safe for the kidneys and thyroid function, but we do not have long-term laboratory research above 40 mg EL. So please help us do this research by sharing your lab tests with us.
Dr. Mark Millar, D.C. aka the The Lithium Doctor™
PS To leave your testimonial just click on comment below.
20 Comments »
- Lithium Orotate dosing for PTSD
- Leave your testimonial about Lithium Orotate here! To Read Lithium Orotate Reviews, Click “Comments” Below
- 2nd letter to General Eric Shinseki, Secretary of Veteran Affairs
- Excerpts of Letter to General Eric Shinseki, Secretary, U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs. Finalized on Veterans day 11/11/2011
- Operation Set Them Free has been launched. Go to www.OpSetThemFree.com to get your free report and download the E-book: Veteran Suicide Breakthrough!
- Contrary to popular belief, lithium is not a drug! “Lithium is not technically a drug but a mineral, similar to salt.” (VA Research Currents, 2008).
- Is Lithium Orotate the Cure for the Veteran Suicide Epidemic? Critics are fact checking the following information as Dr. Mark Millar urges veterans and their families to order Lithium Orotate Now!
- Complete Original Letter to General Eric Shinseki, Secretary, U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs. Finalized on Veterans day 11/11/2011
- National Guard Veteran Suicide Rates Nearly Doubled in 2010